Our Retail security officers are trained in legal powers of arrest and the use of force, as well as first aid and health & safety skills.
The service and operational procedures detailed below act as guidelines and may be adapted to suit the particular requirements of an operation.
Aim of service: to provide manned security cover for specified needs
• ensuring that 24-hour cover is provided in accordance with contractual obligations;
• providing fully licenced S.I.A security personnel;
• providing a customer-oriented service;
• liaising with site managers;
• adhering to the venue’s health & safety requirements;
• adhering to the requirements of the venue’s emergency procedures;
• introducing new staff security procedures;
• controlling access to the premises;
• carrying out searches;
• apprehending and detaining suspects;
• maintaining reports and station logs.
All the above points would form an integral part of our proposal and will, when utilised in conjunction with the Venue Assignment instructions, guarantee the provision of effective security services for a venue.